Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Reboot and Update!

Hello, my lovelies! It’s been a bit of a busy, harrowing time for me lately, which is why I haven’t been around posting. I’ve been traveling to different conventions and workshops across the state, trying to wrap up this three book series for my publishing house, and dealing with some personal tragedies that came up unexpectedly, as they tend to do.

But the books are finished and under contract, so keep your eyes out for some new ones around December. Small town paranormal romances set in Eastern Washington, if you’re interested. I’ll also be writing a short story or two for some intriguing calls (Don’t want to say a lot about it, but if you’re interested in pot smoking… well, I’m aiming up your alley.).

But more than anything, I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I’m still around and working and all that good stuff. I’ll be back a lot sooner than I have been in the past.


Raven

No comments: