Wednesday, March 9, 2016

UPDATE: Heart of a Pirate

Darlings! I’ve come up for air just to give you a quick update. Now, I shouldn’t say this necessarily, as I can’t promise that I’ll live up to this particular promise. Sometimes, when it comes to publishing, things don’t always line up nicely the way you intend. But I’ll say it anyway.

You can keep your eye out for a new series by April/May.

Yes, I have more for you, and it’s currently going through editing. Thanks to a bit of a slump I went through recently on the writing front, it took a little longer than I wanted. But I’ve also got a wonderful new critique group that’s really working for me, which helps. I’ve been without a real authorial support system for quite a while. More on that in a later post, though. That’s heavy, and this is light.

Why?

Because sex, of course! Sex and love and magic!

Keep a look here, on Facebook, and on Twitter for updates so you don’t miss out.

Raven

No comments: