Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tiny Tale Tuesday: Tanner

I wipe the sweat from my brow and stare up at the white disk of sun in the sky. “Go down already.” I’m in the fields until sunset, and the summer heat is just fucking lovely. I didn’t even bother keeping my shirt on. It was too soaked to bother with halfway through yesterday. It’s not like I stand out. All the farm boys go shirtless. My modesty was just getting the better of me.

Well, that and Tanner. Beefy, blonde, always with a big smile on his face. He keeps all of us in line. I never fuck around on the job, but I think about what might happen if I did, and just kept it up. Normally only think about that at night, when it’s all right to imagine getting a spanking for bad behavior, but my mind drifts as I look at him, muscular chest glistening in the noon light. Golden body hair glitters, downy. A trail of it slides below the waistband of his boxers, just visible over the top of his jeans.

Shit. Not the time for those thoughts. Boner makes it hard to do the work properly. But there it is, God damn it. Still, I glance over at him again. Not like I can do more damage.

He looks back at me, smiles even wider, and nods. What does that mean? Not long before I find out. He weaves his way across the field to me, stops maybe a foot away. Well inside my personal space, for sure.

He locks his fingers behind his head, arms out wide, showing off the tufts of hair. “It’s about lunch break, you know.”

“Still an hour, I thought?”

He shrugs and winks at me. “I’m the one keeping things going, and y’all are looking pretty hot working out here.” Another wink—was that a come-on? No. I’m just nuts—then he turns shouts out across the field. “Lunch. Be back to work in an hour. Got some tea in a jug in the back of my truck.” As everyone else scatters, he looks over his shoulder at me. “You like tea?”

I just nod. This is… weird. Definitely weird, and not helping calm down my dick.

He grabs me by the elbow and leads me over to his truck. “It’s a little cooler in the cab.” He reaches into the beat up cooler he always drags with him and pulls out a milk jug full of tea. “If you want.”

Again, just nodding. I know better than to read into it, but still… damn.

Tanner slides into the driver’s seat and I jump into the passenger’s side. As soon as I close the door, he drops the tea on the floorboard and leans across, sucks in my lower lip. His tongue slides into my mouth, thick and warm. The shock fades and I wrap my hands behind his head. We sit like that for a good ten seconds, warmth and softness and the scent of sweat constantly building around us.

When we part, his smile’s the widest I’ve seen it. “Just tell me how far you’ll let me go. No pressure.”

It takes a minute for my mouth to work again, and then I only manage one word. “What?”

“I’m not blind. You think I haven’t noticed you checking me out?” He just shakes his head. “If you want to stop it at making out, that’s cool.”

I consider it a second. Just a second. “Whatever you think is best, boss.”

He laughs and his hand slides down my thigh. “I think the bed of my truck after we all knock off work.”

Yet again, I just nod, let him unzip my fly.

I look at the disk of sun and want it to drop down that much faster.

No comments: