Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tiny Tale Tuesday Special: Street Magic Excerpt

Another treat of a sort, I hope. This is an excerpt from my upcoming fantasy erotic romance novella. I'll stay out of your way from there.



I kissed him. His lips were so soft and pink. Even with his eyes puffed and red, he was lovely. I could feel his body, a solid weight leaning into me, and his chill skin. I touched my hat again and called over a blanket to wrap over him, then broke out of the kiss, panting and lightheaded. "I'm sorry."

After a pause, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled it forward, crushing us together. His tongue, hot and strong, felt its way around my mouth. He leaned harder against me, pushing us into the couch. Now, I could feel his full weight against my body. The bars piercing his nipples were even colder than the rest of him. They pressed into me, hard, frigid.

We slid down, deeper into the blankets, the warmth. He shivered as I traced his spine, down to the waistband of his jeans. He arched up and, without any intention on my part, my hand slipped into his pants, sliding along the smooth fabric of his underwear.

I yanked away and pulled my hand up against my chest. "I didn't mean to."

"Please don’t stop." He brought my hand back down to cup his ass, tightened my fingers so I squeezed the firm muscles. “I just… distract me.”

How could I say no to him? I was the whole reason he needed distracting. And my dick was happy to oblige. I sucked in my lower lip, trying to control my reactions with him lying on top of me, but I could feel the tingling growth in the gray wool pants, and I couldn't pull away far enough to hide it from him.

His rough fingers slipped open my buttons, making quick work. In the heat of the embrace, the Magisters could have come and killed me. I wouldn’t have cared. Not pressed up to Nick's warm, pale brown chest, his hands undoing my shirt, wrapped under a blanket, the pungent smell of the A and D twining around us. Let them come.

I fumbled a hand out to snuff the lights, leaving him blind and me with only the light of the runes.

He pulled my shirt off and pressed his lips against mine again, let the soft fullness warm my mouth. He moved down, pressing his lips to my throat, my Adam's apple, the center of my chest. He stopped, sucking a nipple into his mouth. I shuddered as his tongue danced over the hardening, sensitive nub, as his teeth glided across it. My back arched up, shoulders tightening. My other hand reached around, squeezing down on his other cheek, pushing his crotch against mine. His skinny jeans hid no excitement, a hard rod running partway down his thigh.

He sat up, the blanket slipping off his back, and unbuttoned his pants, then yanked down on the zipper. I moved my hands away from his ass while he jerked his pants off, exposing bulging, electric green briefs. Damn. Talk about self-control. I almost started rubbing myself as I unbuttoned my slacks, slid my boxers down. I pushed myself up to get clearance, rubbing my calves against the hot, lightly haired insides of his thighs. That didn’t help matters, either. My dick stood straight up, foreskin pulled back to show off the head. Precome glistened in the subtle light of my runes.

Nick had finally loosed himself. A lightning jolt thrill of excitement coursed through my whole body, skittered across my skin when I saw his foreskin. I didn't often get to sleep with uncut guys—a dying trend in America—and I much preferred the smooth, supple look. The skin covered his head, leaving just the very front of the tip to peek out. And a piercing. A tiny bar, capped off with two silver balls, running through the underside of his dick, just behind the head. I could only just see it under the hood of skin.

His balls held tight to his body. Shaved smooth and out of the way. His bush, coarse black curls, had been groomed into a perfect triangle, the bottom point at the base of his cock.

I leaned up and grabbed the blanket, threw it over the two of us. Now we were alone, cut off from the rest of reality again.. I groped in the near total darkness, first against his hard stomach, then down into his bush, then finally to the cock. I flicked the tiny silver balls and he buckled down on top of me, letting out a quavering moan.

I moved my mouth over there, smelling the sweaty musk, the way it mixed with the A and D into a strong, pure smell. I could almost feel it lock into my mind. His smell. The smell of sex.

I eased the foreskin back until it wouldn't move anymore, then moved closer to it, kissed him on the head. Then again. Then again. Each time, I let my mouth open wider, let him slide into me until I had his head—piercing and all—in my mouth, resting against my tongue.

Heat built up under the blanket. I could feel sweat in my hair, now, dripping down my back and between my cheeks, sending another spark of excitement through me, straight to my dick.

I wiggled my tongue against the hard metal piercing as I sucked on his head. Another moan, this one shaking Nick's whole body as it forced its way out of his mouth. It bent him down again, resting his head against my shoulder. His hair flopped down, tickling my nipple. "Fuck," he whispered, the hot, humid breath of it cascading over my back.

I took in a little more, a few more inches, still leaving most of his cock exposed to the open air. His foreskin slid back into place. I moved it with my tongue, went at the piercing through the sheath of skin. One of my hands moved up and wrapped around my cock, rubbing precum all over the head, moving it inside the foreskin, turning every nerve in there all the way up to the max. I felt it all the way up into my middle, a heat, part apprehension, part bliss.

I took in all the rest that I could. It still left more than an inch of taut skin showing at the base of his cock. His head rubbed against the back of my throat. I shifted a bit, opened my jaw a bit wider, and pushed forward, let the head slide down my throat. The heat moved farther up, almost in my chest. It tingled in my toes and fingertips, too.

He tasted slightly of soap. Of soap and the sweat that poured from both of our bodies, filled the air with that raw smell. Every breath tasted of salt, though that might have just been lingering from his cock.

I stroked myself faster, foreskin gliding over the precome-slicked head. I moved in counterpoint to my bobbing. I took his dick, my hand went up to the top of my head. When I came up off his shaft, my hand hit the bottom. We moved in unison, all to Nick's steady, whispered counterpoint. "Fuck. Shit. Yes."

I sucked long and hard as I came off the final time, the head coming free with an audible pop. I still stroked myself, more slowly. I kissed him on the lips, let my tongue touch his, let myself feel the soft skin on the inside of his cheeks. His hair hung in my face, brushed against my nose, dripped sweat down my cheeks, my chest.

I pulled back and looked at him where I figured his eyes must have been. "Do you want to do more?"

"Hell yes." He breathed, then kissed me again. He only landed half on my lips, but shifted over as he went, as his hand wrapped around the back of my neck. When he released me, we both panted. The heat had hit my chest, now, into my heart, out into my forearms. A tiny ball of it had formed right between my shoulder blades. My body felt lighter, as though it could have just floated off if I hadn't had Nick to bind me down.

I groped in the darkness for my hat, then flipped it over so I could see the symbols better and touched the summoning rune. It took a little bit, but in a few seconds the blanket fluttered up, flashing our darkness with light, and a bottle of lube and a condom flew in, landed right in my hand. I fumbled with the condom, tearing it open on the third try, then stopped. "Top or bottom?"

No comments: