Monday, August 11, 2014

Ananse, Puck, and Coyote: Sexy Tricksters

Darlings, I have an idea. And it's not one that I found in the bottom of a wine bottle, this time. It makes me a little bit nervous as well, darlings, but I'm going to trust it.

I have a thing for tricksters. A big thing. A naughty thing. They're so sexually charged and unpredictable and... well, kind of slutty, to be honest. Maybe not every one of them, but enough to make it a general trait of the archetype. And we all know how much I love a good slut.

My idea? Novellas or novelettes based around tricksters. Ananse, the great spider. Maui, the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. Puck, the fair sprite of A Midsummer Night's Dream. All erotic, of course.

My question to you is this: who are your favorite tricksters? Who do you want to see writhing in orgiastic passion. let me know and who knows? They might end up in one of the books. Of course, you'll have to subscribe to stay abreast of it all.

Raven

No comments: