Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tiny Tale Tuesday: His


"Babe, I'm home." I dropped the grocery bags and closed the door. I'd gone all the way into town just to pick up some chocolate for him, and here he was, ignoring me. I raised my voice. "Come on, Ricky." He thought it was funny, I bet. Probably hiding under the bed or some shit. "I'm tired and I'm not in the mood."

"Well I am." The sound came from down the hall. As I got closer, I heard gentle music in the background. Something strummed… a harp? Why the hell was he playing harp music?

"Babe?" I opened the door into the master bedroom. It was dark except for a sliver of light from under the bathroom door. "What are you doing?"

"Come find out."

He either wanted sex or he wanted me to think he wanted sex, but he was actually going to jump out when I opened the door and try to give me a heart attack. But I had to find out. Couldn't just leave him back there, wearing whatever demon mask he'd pulled out of the closet this time.

I turned the knob and pushed the door open so hard it banged against the wall.

This was definitely sex. He was in the tub with two glasses of red wine and some strategically placed bubbles. Those slipped off as soon as he stood. He dripped a trail across the floor and set the wine down on the counter. His fingers, pruny and damp, glided through my hair, then knotted into it. He stood on his tiptoes and pressed our lips together. I could taste the wine on his tongue, still, currant and cherry and dirt.

When he pulled back, our gazes met. He nodded. I nodded. He pulled down on my hair, bringing me to my knees. I stroked his half-hard cock with a single finger. Water dripped from the sheath of foreskin onto the tile floor. When I took him into my mouth, he still tasted slightly of soap. Soap and clean flesh, and his bush smelled of fake flowers, the dollar store shampoo we always bought.

I bobbed up and down on him, the tip jabbing the back of my throat as he grew to his full length. I licked across the head, just peeking out. His grip in my hair tightened. I unbuttoned my shirt with one hand. The other danced across his balls, tiny touches, barely present. I was his. He knew it. I knew it. The thought of what might happen had me pressing against my jeans, my cock stiffening, waiting for him.

He tugged my head back and looked down at me. "Still have the day off tomorrow?"

I nodded. His dick bobbed in front of me, beckoning.

"Good. You won't sleep tonight.

No comments: