Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What's Coming?

Besides me, darlings, besides me.

I finally recovered from Valentine's Day, and I'm back again. And writing again. Writing a lot, now that my sister and her four children are finally in their own house. You'd be surprised just how much packing six other people into your house can impact productivity. But I'm afraid it did, and for that, I apologize.

In better news, I'm currently working on a weird western erotica story. Somewhere in the American Southwest, an angel sent by God to slay the Devil falls for a young Turkish fortune teller. Much hot boffing abounds, as well.

And I have something in the works for those under appreciated gay/bisexual fathers out there. I myself am just as guilty as anyone of doing it, but, for the most part, the men that get the spotlight are single, normally in their early twenties, hard-bodied, with nothing to tie them down. And, as fucking sexy as that might be, it's not all there is. Gay dads have sex too. Not daddies, but dads. People with small children in their care. I've been meaning to write something like this for some time, but I'm finally getting around to it. And I'm quite excited. Quite excited, my lovelies. I would give you more, but I really don't have anything much beyond that.



If you want something to keep you satisfied until these are available to read, Storm Moon Press just released an anthology about love. Actual love, not just sex. Love with sex. The Sweethearts and Seduction anthology (featuring a story from yours truly) is six stories. No longer than a novella. Just click the picture above and you'll be whisked off to the buy page. It's only 3.99, too. A marvelous value, if you ask me.

Now, I must get back to work while I still have daylight... and coffee, of course. Yes, coffee. A lady never drinks wine before 11 AM, darlings.

Raven

No comments: