Monday, August 15, 2011

SpoCon Fever

My lovelies! I should hug each and every one of you, but I doubt any of you are too happy with me right now. I feel terrible for having ignored you, and even worse for having pushed your tale aside for the week.

I shall make it up to you. I plan to lock all my subjects and suitors from my chambers until I can produce two new tales for you to fill these scrolls. I can only hope it shall be enough.

For those of you that are still with me, you should know that the trip to SpoCon did not dissapoint after the first day. Many and many more men were thrown out at me, so much that I could not hope to keep up with the onslaught. I rather enjoyed that onslaught, however, so no harm done.

As a small tease, allow me to provide you with a concept I plan to realize before the week is out:

We all have crushes in our school days, that is a given. What should happen if, after ten years, the class reunion becomes the time when these feelings are finally made known?

I beseech you to forgive me,
Raven de Hart

No comments: